This page has moved to a new address.

A Trio Of Sexy Hidden Treasure Songs: Toby Keith, Foreigner,

MIKE'S DAILY JUKEBOX: A Trio Of Sexy Hidden Treasure Songs: Toby Keith, Foreigner,

Saturday, April 21, 2012

A Trio Of Sexy Hidden Treasure Songs: Toby Keith, Foreigner,

"I GOT IT FOR YOU"    TOBY KEITH
One of the sexiest country songs ever!  This comes from Toby's 2011 CD, I love the rock guitar solo prior to the last chorus.  Great visual lyrics: 

Come on baby lay back down
You don’t have to leave right now
Anything you got downtown can wait

I love those high heeled shoes

Everything looks good on you
You make it look brand new everyday

Chorus:

I got it, in a bad way
I wanna kiss your sweet face
And lay like this forever
I need you to need me
Complete my world
I got it for you, girl

Baby, I can hear your breath

Whisper softly on my chest
I can feel your sweat all over me
Sheets stuck to your skin
Give me that 'want to' grin
Baby, I 'want to' again



"GIRL ON THE MOON"    FOREIGNER
From the landmark LP, Foreigner 4, comes this often overlooked gem.   Look past the big hits: "Urgent", "Juke Box Hero", "Waiting For A Girl Like You".....there's track 4:  "Girl On The Moon".  You'll find yourself in a trance as takes your mind drifting to the past, visions of ecstacy, the start of new love, and memories that will never die.

"IN MY EYES"    STEVIE B.
The King Of Freestyle and the Miami dance scene in the late 80's/early 90's, Stevie B was known for his uptempo party anthems.  He changed his image with "In My Eyes" one of his first blends of slow jam R&B lyrics with a soft bouncy beat.    This was released in 1988 and filled club dance floors with partygoers looking for something more intimate.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home