This page has moved to a new address.

Sexiest Country Song Ever : Tim McGraw, Aaron Lewis, Julie Roberts

MIKE'S DAILY JUKEBOX: Sexiest Country Song Ever : Tim McGraw, Aaron Lewis, Julie Roberts

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sexiest Country Song Ever : Tim McGraw, Aaron Lewis, Julie Roberts

"LET ME LOVE YOU"                    TIM McGRAW

Sometimes I close my eyes
And imagine you're with me
Chasing passion into the night
All tangled in a dream.


Oh if you could see my heart
The way I feel inside
You would know just how far
I'm willing to go to get to you
There is nothing I won't do.


Show me what its like to lose control
Free the desire in your soul
Oh oh let me love you.


Passionate lyrics mixed with a Spanish guitar solo that Santana would be proud to call his own.    This song from 2001 is the gem of the Set This Circus Down CD.   The video is from General Hospital but it captures the intensity of the song.


"COUNTRY BOY"                          AARON LEWIS 

The lead singer of Staind caught the Country Music bug after tourning with Kid Rock in 2010.  "Country Boy" reminds me of a classic Hank Jr tune, Southern Pride, patriotic, and 100% real.   One version of the video featured cameos by Charlie Daniels and George Jones.








"IF YOU HAD CALLED YESTERDAY"      JULIE ROBERTS

Julie Roberts put out an amazing debut CD.  But the music industry is unpredictable and after a weak 2nd CD, she was dropped from her label.   This powerful song from her debut CD speaks to how fate and making one single decision can change your life forever.     Her voice has a bluesy, rough feel at times but that only amplifies the genuine pain in these lyrics of a love gone wrong. 
  

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home