This page has moved to a new address.

I Don't Want This Night To End: Adele, Luke Bryan, Chickenfoot

MIKE'S DAILY JUKEBOX: I Don't Want This Night To End: Adele, Luke Bryan, Chickenfoot

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I Don't Want This Night To End: Adele, Luke Bryan, Chickenfoot

"SOMEONE LIKE YOU"                        ADELE

A total tearjerker ballad featuring Adele accompanied by a piano.  Many think Adele wrote this song but although she didn't write it, she owns this one!   The lyrics are a reminder of a love lost.    Adele ended a relationship and shortly afterward, her boyfriend was engaged to someone else.    It was devastating and rather than let her get her down, Adele recorded this intense song to free her mind and move on.   Music is the best therapy!    It's the #1 selling song on 2011.  




"DIFFERENT DEVIL"                CHICKENFOOT               

 Sammy Hagar back to his "Red Rocker" ways.  Joe Satriani's guitar isn't indulgent and this song has a classic 80's rock groove to it.   Just a fun, roll down the windows and let it blast kind of song!   Their 2nd CD released in September 2011 blows away Chickenfoot's debut.






"I DON'T WANT THIS NIGHT TO END"          LUKE BRYAN          

Totally SEXY song, the lyrics are awesome, passion's running high, so distracted, you don't want the night to end.    High energy, hot song, best of Luke Bryan!     


And I don’t know what road we’re on
Or where we’ve been
From staring at you girl
All I know is I don’t want this night to end


Gonna cuss the morning when it comes
Cause I know that the rising sun
Ain’t no good for me
Cause you’ll have to leave

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home